Tuesday 23 June 2015

More Pleats?




Morning Gorgeous!

Apologies for not getting this post out until now - I had a crazy week at work and only back to normal hours now so I finally have some time to blog! 

How AMAZING is this weather at the moment - I love being able to wear Summery clothes again! It is really getting me excited for going on holiday this year! :D

So on to the clothes - I wore this outfit for my friends birthday night out. I am trying to stop shopping for a little while in order to save a bit more money so I had not bought anything new for the night out. Of course I tried on everything I owned and could find nothing - even though there are plenty of options in there! I was having one of those days where nothing looked right or fit right and it was so frustrating! We all have days like that though and it passed thankfully and I managed to pull something out of the bag!


So I found this skirt that I bought from Missguided ages ago, I had never gotten around to wearing it and its so cute so I decided on that and I took a sneaky run to H&M after work and picked up the top. It was cheap and so cute so I was able to justify it ;) 



I paired this with my usual heels - my black Public Desire babies. They will actually never get old, I love them too much! (as you all know!)

My necklace is is from River Island and the white went perfect with the top and the bag was a present from my friend and its from New Look.

Skirt - Missguided - LIVIA FAUX LEATHER PLEATED SKATER SKIRT CAMEL
Top - H&M
Shoes - Public Desire - ALAIA BLACK SUEDE CUT OUT LACE UP HEEL
Necklace - River Island - Cream chunky enamel chain necklace
Clutch - New Look - White Metal Bar Twist Lock Clutch

Happy Shopping

LL x


No comments:

Post a Comment