Tuesday 9 June 2015

Perfect Pleats



Morning Gorgeous!

Hi Guys - Happy Tuesday!

It has been a crazy few weeks so I have not blogged in ages! I have been keeping my Facebook and Instagram updated though so if I can't get time to blog I am still posting daily updates on there so make sure and follow me:
Click here for Facebook
Click here for Instagram

So on Sunday I attended a Christening - two of my very good friends had a gorgeous baby boy so we were celebrating! It was such an amazing day from start to finish. The sun was shining all day and not a drop of rain to be seen! We were never without food and drink the entire day and had an absolute barrel of laughs! Great day with even greater friends - it is days like this that make you feel very thankful for those crazy people!

I picked up this little skirt in non other than Penney's! I got it a few weeks ago but one of my friends got one yesterday and she said there was still loads there - it was bought in the Letterkenny Shopping Centre Penney's. If I remember correctly it was only €12! Absolute bargain for something so pretty, I got so many lovely compliments on it too! They also have it in a royal blue but I liked the peach colour for Summer.


I found this gorgeous little top in H&M about a week ago - I always find H&M have a great lace and crochet selection. This was just too cute to pass up and it goes perfectly with this skirt! I wore a little bralet under it to cover up a little and it looked perfect.


The shoes are my second Public Desire purchase - I was so impressed with the black ones I got a few months ago that I got a similar nude pair! They are honestly the most comfy shoes, I was wearing these from 11.30am right through until I got home around 3am and there was no aches, pains or blisters of any kind the whole day. 



Top - H&M
Skirt - Penney's
Shoes - Public Desire - LAILA NUDE LACE UP HEEL SANDALS

So that is it! I'll have another post up this week about another outfit from this weekend :)

Happy Shopping!

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment