Saturday 23 May 2015

Rockin' Retro



Morning Gorgeous!

Happy Saturday! So its been a little while since I've done a blog post - it has been a crazy few weeks. I did a detox for 9 days in the middle of it so I was concentrating on not killing someone! :P

So my boyfriend finished his exams on Thursday so we went out last night for a few to celebrate. I loved my outfit - the jumpsuit is super retro! It came from New Look - its the 'Girls on Film' line which is very cool! Stephen actually got it for me for my birthday and picked it himself -  didn't he do well!

I decided to do my hair a little retro to match the theme of the outfit - it was crazy and messy and I loved it!



I paired this fab jumpsuit with my new nude Public Desire babies! Between these and the black ones I'll never have them off me! They are so comfortable, I am just in love! I can't wait to style them with loads of different outfits!



The handbag is one Stephen got me for my birthday from River Island and I hadn't used it yet so thought I would give it a wee run out and it matched the shoes so nicely!



The necklace was a birthday present from my sister - it came from River Island. Its too cute!


Jumpsuit - New Look - Girls On Film Coral Leaf Print Jumpsuit
Shoes - Public Desire - LAILA NUDE LACE UP HEEL SANDALS
Handbag - River Island - WHITE AND CAMEL MINI SATCHEL BAG
Necklace - River Island - GOLD TONE COIN NECKLACE

I hope you enjoyed the read! Have a great weekend and happy shopping!

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment