Tuesday 12 May 2015

LYIT SU Formal 2015!



Morning Gorgeous!

Welcome to my blog if you are a newcomer! 

So I am doing a little post about my night at the LYIT Formal - I was asked to take some snaps, judged best dressed and of course I had a few cocktails while I was there! It was a great night, I'm sure everyone enjoyed it!

So my dress came from Missguided - I chose something short because I was taking photos I needed to be comfortable. I wore my Public Desire heels -  I know I know AGAIN! But they are super comfy and looked awesome with the dress! I put my hair up for the occasion, lots of back combing and hair grips! I went for a gorgeous No.7 Cranberry lippy to go with the mustard.


So my little assistant/date for the night (he'll kill me for calling him that, pictured looking devilishly handsome below!) basically walked around the venue before the meal and snapped some photos, wrote down the names of our favourites and had to make a very tough decision! It was incredibly fun - I loved every minute of it!


And the winner is.....

The Best Dressed Male: Luke Hardiman
We chose Luke because we ADORED the tartan and the bow tie went perfectly! He looked uber cool and collected his award with serious suave! It was quite different also, we did not see anyone else in a similar style and I am for sure a sucker for Tartan!



The Best Dressed Female: KellyAnn Moore
Probably the most adorable person ever - the dress was stunning on her! It suited her fantastically and her hair and makeup were perfect for the style of the dress. We loved that this was so different to anything else we'd come across on the night and so elegant. I think you'll agree that she looks amazing - a very deserving winner!




Me on stage announcing the winners in front of 550 people - YIKES!


So I have included a few more pics from the night, I couldn't put them all in as there were so many but I chose a few of my favourites!

Love love love this dress - how gorgeous does she look in it! 
Hairstyle is fab too and she matches her date so well! 

Really loved this little gold sequined dress - I loved the long sleeves, so elegant. 
That blue in the other dress too is amazing - so vibrant!

I loved all of these! I adore that white pleated skirt - its beautiful!


And a few more of my faves!


So that is all from the LYIT formal - all the pics I took are up on the LYIT SU Facebook page so be sure to have a look! Let me know who was your best dressed for the night too! :)

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment