Wednesday 6 May 2015

My New Bag's First Trip Out!



Morning Gorgeous!

So this is a post I am SO excited about! I adored this outfit and mostly because of the bag -  oh the glorious bag!


My boyfriend bought me this for my birthday - I had been hinting for quite some time. He'd have to be pretty stupid not to have picked up on them to be fair! AND thankfully he did. It is without a doubt my favourite item that I own. The colour, the size, the shape - everything about it! It is from River Island and it is €60 - for a statement piece like this that is such a good price!

So this was on the day of my birthday - there was a few of us going for an early dinner to Stateside in Letterkenny. Fab place with awesome food! The outfit I chose for this was relatively casual and quite boho chic! The hat I threw on last minute for the photos because I loved the look altogether but I didn't wear it to dinner.


I bought this cardigan last week from H&M and it was only €12.99 so I definitely couldn't pass it up! Its really lightweight so perfect for Summer and I love the pattern. The top came from there too, I am a sucker for khaki and it was so cheap at under €10! I have become a massive H&M fan recently - there are so many bargains in there it is unreal. I've got lots of little sleeveless shirts in there recently for only €10 each and a pair of high waisted black trousers for only €10 too. Absolute bargain!


I paired these with my River Island black ripped skinnies and my chunky black heels from Penney's. I bought these shoes last year and I have hardly worn them, mainly because they feel really heavy on my feet and my legs get so tired wearing them which sounds ridiculous but its true! I tend to only wear them if I won't be doing much walking! 


Top - H&M
Cardigan - H&M
Shoes - Penney's
Bag - River Island - ORANGE ZIP AND PADLOCK TOTE BAG
Hat - Penney's

Happy Shopping 

LL x


No comments:

Post a Comment