Sunday 3 May 2015

Totally Addicted to Lace!



Morning Gorgeous!

So this post is all about this gorgeous lace dress I wore out for another birthday night out! I know - another night out, I celebrated too much!


I picked this up in H&M one day I was in buying baby clothes for a present for a friend. I didn't even try it on - I just thought it looked nice so I risked it. Mostly because it was only €25, total bargain for such a beautiful dress! Its so simple but so stunning on. I got so many compliments on this dress and I will definitely be wearing it again - just need another occasion! 


This dress was incredibly comfortable too which was great. I paired it with my white 'barely there' Aldo heels I wore with my peach skirt last week. I loved the all white look! The back of the dress was pure lace so you can't wear a bra with it - I picked up the little stick on padded ones in Penney's which did was job!


The jacket is one I got from Missguided some time ago - I featured it on here previously and it was no longer available on the site as it was last year I picked it up. 

The dress had a high neck so my jewelery consisted of a few simple rings, some Penney's bracelets and my River Island watch.



Dress - H&M
Shoes - Aldo Shoes - Alternatives provided in a previous post - My Birthday Suit
Jacket - Missguided - Alternatives provided in a previous post - Cocktails and Catch Ups
Bag - New Look - Black Snakeskin Print Clutch

I have so many more buys from H&M recently to post so get a run in and have a look, they have some gorgeous bits at the minute! 

Happy Shopping.

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment