Monday 27 April 2015

Festival Lace



Morning Gorgeous!

I hope you are all enjoying my blog so far - anything you want to see that I have not done please just let me know! 


This outfit is partly inspired by Festival season coming up and the Coachella outfits all over Instagram! I adore lace so when I spotted this gorgeous top in H&M I just had to have it. I had been keeping an eye out for something like this for a while. There were so many gorgeous festival options in there also - I just wish I had one to go to!





I wore a white cropped vest underneath as the top was totally transparent. I paired it with my side split maxi skirt that I got from Missguided a few weeks ago to give it a real festival feel.



I wore my chunky white Sandals from River Island with this. It was a little chilly that morning so I put on white frilly socks to keep my wee tootsies warm! Socks and sandals can to be a huge fashion faux pas but if you do it right it can look uber trendy and definitely not like your dad in Spain! :P


My necklace is from River Island also - I have featured it before on the blog. I love that its so dainty.




Skirt - Missguided - Similar here - FRONT SPLIT MAXI SKIRT BLACK
Skirt - Grey version which is gorgeous  and only €14 - JENNA SPLIT MAXI SKIRT IN GREY
Top - H&M
Sandals - River Island - Similar here - CHUNKY CLEATED STRAPPY SANDALS
Socks - River Island - WHITE FRILL ANKLE SOCKS


So that is all for today, I have loads more outfit posts from over my birthday weekend so will be posting more this week!

In the meantime - Happy Shopping!

LL x



No comments:

Post a Comment