Tuesday 14 April 2015

Jumpsuit Fever!




Morning Gorgeous!

Happy Hump day! 

So jumpsuits have been everywhere the last while and I have been desperately searching for a Khaki jumpsuit but haven't been able to find the right one and in my size - typical! The search continues!

So I nipped into H&M on Saturday, I wasn't shopping for myself but of course I had to have a wee nosey ;) and I ended up finding this awesome Jumpsuit. The pattern was so different to anything I've seen before so I was immediately drawn to it! The pattern is done with leopards - taking leopard print to a whole new level! This cost just €25, absolute BARGAIN!



I wore it with my cream cropped blazer, I got this 2 years ago now in Exhibit in Letterkenny but they are closed now, I think DV8 have similar ones. 
My handbag was a gift for Christmas last year and it came from New Look. They have some gorgeous clutches at the minute. Check out my favourites below:

Lilac Snakeskin Colour Block Clutch - Reduced to €10!
Coral Metal Bar Colour Block Clutch - Love this colour.






So of course I paired it with my Public Desire babies - yes I know you are sick looking at these at this stage but I will NOT stop, they are too comfy and pretty! :P



Shoes - ALAIA BLACK SUEDE CUT OUT LACE UP HEEL

The necklace I wore in a previous post, its from Penney's and it cost just €3! I wore a little black bandeau top underneath also as it was a little low cut.




So that is all for today, I hope you love this as much as I do. I will be trying to post again before the end of the week as Saturday night is myself and my friends joint birthday night out so I'll be good to nobody on Sunday! Birthday outfit will be blogged next week! :D

Happy Shopping!

LL x







No comments:

Post a Comment