Wednesday 8 April 2015

Cocktails and Catch Ups


Morning Gorgeous!

I feel like it's been ages since I've done a post! There are just not enough hours in the day these days. April has always been a busy month and it is most definitely busier this year!

So last weekend I met up with a friend for a catch up and a cocktail. We were only going out not out out - you guys know the difference right?! So I opted for trousers and heels. We went to a new place in Letterkenny called House. Its super chilled and so funky - a great place for a few bevvies and a chat.

The trousers are a khaki version of the black ones in my last post - I have them in 3 colours.  They are the super comfy and literally go with everything.



The jacket and trousers are both from Missguided (my favourite as you have probably guessed by now!) I got the jacket last year so unfortunately it's no longer available but I have added a list below of the same style of jacket but with a different pattern. Missguided have lots of these and they are the perfect shape and the cropped jacket is really in at the moment.





The shoes I pretty much wear all the time! They are from Public Desire, are so comfy and look great with everything. They were definitely a good buy.




My necklace was bought on sale in River Island last year before Christmas and I am using my Amsterdam handbag (again!) I just love it so it comes everywhere with me!




Jacket
TANIA FLORAL CROPPED JACKET
MONOCHROME STRIPE CROPPED BLAZER WHITE
SHANON TARTAN CROPPED BLAZER RED - This one is on sale for only €14!
MARLA CONTRAST DOGTOOTH JACKET - This one is on sale for only €14!

Trousers
ZIZARA CUFF DETAIL TROUSERS IN BLACK

Shoes
ALAIA BLACK SUEDE CUT OUT LACE UP HEEL


So that is all for today! If there is anything you want to see on here just let me know, I am of course open to suggestions! 
Check out my Instagram and Facebook page for daily updates!
Instagram
Facebook

Make sure and enter my competition on Facebook to win a prize worth €50, if you haven't already entered then do it now! Who doesn't like to win stuff!

Until next time - happy shopping Gorgeous!

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment