Tuesday 31 March 2015

What season is this?!

 
Morning Gorgeous!

Happy Tuesday for a change!

We're almost half way there, tomorrow is hump day! AND for most of you its a lovely long weekend, unfortunately not for me but I very am excited about Easter. (So excited in fact that I've already eaten half my eggs - sshhhhh!)

So today I am blogging my latest date night outfit, my boyfriend and I went for dinner and a movie on Friday and this is what I wore. We saw 'The Voices' in the cinema, it was the strangest but also the funniest movie! 
I actually straightened my hair for a change too and I just hate it! Not fond of my hair straight anyway but thought it would be a nice change! It was a change alright but nothing nice about it! What is it with us women - never happy with our hair!



The weather has been funny this last while so I tried to find an outfit that was warm enough but kinda Summery - y'all know what I mean right?! You're wanting so much for it to be Summer so you can wear Summer clothes but its just not quite there yet! Yea so that can be quite difficult to do! So the duster coat is my new go to item this Spring/Summer/Winter - or whatever we are in right now!



I find this perfect for all weather, its quite light but the long sleeves keep you warm. I think I have 3 of them at the moment - this one, a black one and a khaki one. This one is for sure my favourite!

I wore my black high waisted trousers and paired them with a Summery sleeveless denim shirt and my Penney's nude heels. So again, unfortunately, my coat is now out of stock in Missguided - I got it on sale for only €21. Their sale items go so quick! 



Shirt - Penney's €8
Trousers - Zizara Cuff Detail Trousers In Black
Shoes - Penney's €12
Coat - Missguided (Sold out)
























Jewellery
Necklace and Bracelet - Penney's
Watch - River Island


So that is all for today folks, I have another outfit from the weekend I want to share so I will try and get a wee post up about that before the end of the week! Get me on Facebook or Instagram for daily updates!
https://instagram.com/lauralyle/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Morning-Gorgeous-Blog

Happy Shopping!

LL x


No comments:

Post a Comment