Saturday 14 March 2015

Dapper on Date Night.



Morning Gorgeous...

Another Happy Saturday and the sun is shining!

So last night was date night! My boyfriend works Friday nights most weeks so we try to make the most of it when he is off! We decided to treat ourselves and go for dinner and drinks.
We had never been to this restaurant before and it is considered as 'fine dining' so I wanted to wear something quite classy - nothing with too much boob or leg showing! :P

I decided on this outfit straight away as I recently got a few new bits on the Missguided and Boohoo sales and they were a right bargain! I never fail to find something fabulous especially in the Missguided sale, they have a fabulous collection and the prices are unreal! The outfit, minus the shoes, cost just €44 in total. BARGAIN!




Sequin Jacket: I paid €9 on Boohoo for this and it is now sold out. I have listed similar ones here:
Bobbie Black Sequin Blazer
Here is a short sequin cape which is stunning! A little pricey at €53 but it really is gorgeous:

I love everything about this outfit. I think the sequined jacket just sets it off perfectly. I rolled the sleeves a bit to give it more structure. The crop top is a gorgeous colour, the pinks are just fabulous and go so well with the grey trousers. I wore a pink lipstick to match the pink in the top also. 



My handbag I got while we were in Amsterdam, we went to a handbag museum (or I dragged my boyfriend there rather!) It was such a cool place and Stephen bought me this handbag for only €25. I LOVE it, its so unique!

My shoes of course are Public Desire and I literally never take them off! The strappy heel is super trendy right now and Public Desire have a great selection and very reasonably priced! These were only €42 and I am definitely getting my money's worth! Also they are very comfortable - which means endless hours on the dancefloor! Link below!
ALAIA BLACK SUEDE CUT OUT LACE UP HEEL

Well that is all from me today! I hope you enjoyed the read! I hope to get another post up before Saturday as I have shopped a few new bits recently and I have some beautiful outfits to post!

Follow me on Instagram for daily updates! https://instagram.com/lauralyle/

Happy Shopping Gorgeous!

LL x


2 comments: