Saturday 7 March 2015

The return of the Culottes!



Morning Gorgeous...

Happy Saturday!

Today my bestie and I had a very fun day taking pics of my blog outfit. It was incredibly windy so lets just say we had more bloopers than beauty!! We had fun nonetheless - we had a great day lunching and shopping afterwards. A Saturday wouldn't be a Saturday without some girlie retail therapy!

So today's post is about the return of the Culottes! My mum remembers wearing these when she was younger and was surprised to hear they were back in fashion! I am devastated she didn't keep all of her wardrobe from then as I would have some serious fun going through it now!

I have styled the Culottes 2 ways. Dressed up and dressed down. These can be worn any way and look uber trendy! I never thought I would wear anything like these as I am a bit of a shortie! BUT I adore these and think they look great on! (Even though my boyfriend calls them circus pants - but what would he know eh!)

Dressed Up

These are from Missguided and are on sale so grab a pair quick! I have styled the 'going out' version with a beaut nude round neck body suit and my gorge suede heels. I love this look for a night on the town! Links for everything below!








If you are looking for something a little more Summery, check out this gorgeous dusky pink pair from Missguided also - I LOVE these!


Dressed Down

The 'day out' version I styled with simple long sleeved crops and the trusty black boots. For me this is a day with the girls outfit - something for lunch and cocktails. Links below for the tops. (Black boots are reallyyyy old but if you check out my very first blog post I have posted some black boots options there!)



Striped crop - I could not find this on the New Look website even though I only got it a few weeks ago but here are two similar options that would look gorge with the Culottes.


So I decided to post a few of the blooper photos also just because some of them are hilarious and we laughed so hard at them!! I hope they give you a laugh if nothing else!




So that is all from me today - I hope you enjoyed the read! Pop over to my instagram for daily updates: https://instagram.com/lauralyle/

Happy Shopping Gorgeous!

LL x



No comments:

Post a Comment