Saturday 28 March 2015

The Coat Edit



Morning Gorgeous!

Happy Saturday!

Today I am blogging about this fabulous coat I got from Missguided, I spotted it when it first came out but it was €77 and I was not prepared to pay that for it at the time. €77 is not unreasonable for a good coat by any means but I already have so many coats I couldn't justify it.

But then!! Missguided did a flash sale 20 coats for £20 so I ended up getting it a few weeks later for only €28, DELIGHTED! 

Also, I would like to apologise in advance for my dreadful hair in these pictures! I am getting it done shortly thankfully! It just would not cooperate this day and the wind certainly did not help! 


So the day was really sunny but still quite cold so I went for a Summery look but kept the heat in with the coat. It is heavier than it looks which is perfect for the Spring weather here at the moment! The plans for the day were dinner with the family and a walk on the beach with the kids so this outfit was perfect for that.

I paired it with these white jeans and a pale pink cami. Keeping the pastel look makes its very Summery and the grey and pink in the coat looks awesome with the white jeans!





I wore a wee tasselled kimono type jacket over the pink cami for when I took the coat off as I felt the cami alone was a little bare as it was quite cold, this is from River Island and goes with everything! I love the print.



I finally got to wear my River Island white chunky sandals! I love these and they are super comfy! They are PERFECT for Summer and even more perfect with white jeans. 




The jewellery is a mixture. I got the small pearl one in a set from New Look and the daisy is from River Island and I just layered them. I adore this daisy necklace, River Island have some gorgeous wee dainty pieces.







Coat: Unfortunately the coat is now sold out! Check out the Missguided range of coats though as they have some beautiful styles at the minute! I especially love these:





So that's all for today, I added some photos of the gorgeous beach we walked on. It is glorious when the sun shines! Check out my Instagram for daily updates!



Happy Shopping Gorgeous!

LL x


No comments:

Post a Comment