Sunday 22 March 2015

Fancy Sundays.


Morning Gorgeous!

Happy Sunday! I had a very lazy day yesterday. Blogging, online shopping and watching Netflix in front of a fire - Absolute bliss! (Even though the sun was shining all day!) I hope today is as nice since I am actually leaving the house!

This outfit is from last Sunday, I just never got the chance to blog it during the week. 


The Outfit

I LOVED this jacket as soon as I seen it online, so simple but so gorgeous. I just love the chain detail around the collar. It immediately dresses up any outfit, it felt it had kind of a Chanel look to it. I paired it with faux leather trousers for a bit of a contrast, a floral tee and my oxblood pointed boots (that I never take off these days, I even got the same ones in black!)





Coat: This is totally sold out on Missguided and I only got it last week, it was €42! Similar options below.
Khloe Oversized Premium Waterfall Coat Ivory
Mila Collarless Faux Fur Sleeve Tailored Coat Cream
Trousers: I got in New Look I think last year some time so I have listed similar options below:
Lidiar PU Button Front Trousers Black
BLACK SLIM LEATHER-LOOK TROUSERS
Top: Penny's


The Shoes

The shoes! Oh the shoes! I love these, they are one sale on Missguided for only €21! The colour is amazing and they are super comfy I just had to buy them in black as well! 



Boots:Oxblood: Rose Buckle Ankle Boots Oxblood 
Black: Rose Buckle Ankle Boots Black


The Bag

My hand bag was a Christmas present from my boyfriend, it is my absolute favourite. I love big bags and this is the perfect size and shape. If you have not already noticed I ADORE River Island bags! My Birthday is next month - hint hint ;) :P Link below!



Bag: BLACK SMART DETAIL TOTE BAG (The pattern is slightly different in the newer version)

So that is all for today! I hope you enjoyed the read. Check out my instagram for daily updates: https://instagram.com/lauralyle/

Happy Shopping!

LL x


No comments:

Post a Comment