Sunday 15 March 2015

Simple Saturdays.


Morning Gorgeous...

Happy Sunday! I hope all the Mammies were spoiled today!

I have managed to find the time to write another blog post this weekend, delighted! I am loving doing this so much I just want to share every outfit! :)

This is my simple Saturday casual outfit. My boyfriend was off work so we had a lazy day planned, he watched the Rugby while I blogged. It was bliss! We decided to take a run to the shops for a nosey so I wanted to go relatively casual. 

I wanted an excuse to wear my new jacket from New Look and this was the perfect opportunity! I love this so much, its so simple and the waterfall look is super trendy at the minute. This was only €45, it is quite a light jacket so it is perfect for an Irish Summer!


I paired it with my blue ripped skinnies and a white blouse. Simple but stylish. The handbag was an anniversary gift from my boyfriend last year, I just love the colour of it!


Waterfall Jacket: Stone Waterfall Duster Coat
BlouseWHITE WRAP FRONT BLOUSE
Jeans, I got in River Island. The exact style are no longer available as I got them before Christmas but here is a  similar pair: MID WASH DISTRESSED MOLLY JEGGINGS

Bag:
Here is the same bag but a different colour: WHITE AND SILVER BOXY BOWLER BAG
I just love the colour of this one: White yellow winged tote bag

I got the shoes recently in Penny's for only €8, I just love them! 




The necklace is one of my favourite recent purchases! This cost just €3 in Penny's and is simply gorgeous! The new stacked necklace is very popular at the minute and I was over the moon to find this little beauty for such a great bargain! I love the pastel colours too, just perfect for Summer.



So that is all for today! I hope you enjoyed my casual Saturday style. Follow me on Instagram for daily updates: https://instagram.com/lauralyle/

Happy Shopping Gorgeous!

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment