Monday 20 April 2015

My Birthday Suit



Morning Gorgeous!

Happy Monday - usually the worst day of the week but I am off work chilling and doing some retail therapy today!

So today I am blogging my Birthday outfit - I got this a few weeks ago and have been DYING to wear it. The skirt is just my favourite - I absolutely fell in love as soon as I seen it. The colour, the style, the everything!

I paired this with all white to keep it super Summery and thank goodness I did because it was a gorgeous day on Saturday, the sun was beaming the whole day we spent the afternoon in the garden drinking Champagne - yes it was amazing.




I wanted to keep the top quite simple as the skirt was textured so I went for a little bralet from Missguided - I got the same one in black too.


The shoes I got last year while I was in New York in Aldo Shoes - I had been looking for simple barely there white shoes for ages and finally found these ones in NY so just had to get them. They are perfect for Summer and go with pretty much everything and I think you'll agree they were perfect for this outfit.



I totally spaced and forgot to get a handbag for the night and none of what I had matched so I raced last minute to New Look and got this snake print one - I love the print and the colours basically match everything.



The necklace is from River Island, it was a gift from my boyfriend for Easter and topped of my outfit just nicely I think.



Skirt - River Island - Similar here - LIGHT PINK SOFT WOVEN BELTED MIDI SKIRT
Top - Missguided - JERSEY WRAP OVER BRALET WHITE
Shoes - Aldo Shoes - Similar here - BARELY THERE STRAPPY HEELED SANDALS WHITE CROC
Necklace -  River Island - CREAM CHUNKY ENAMEL CHAIN NECKLACE
Clutch - New Look - Black Snakeskin Print Clutch

So that is all for today, I hope you love this outfit as much as I do! Of course I would love to hear your thoughts. Looking forward now to the actual day of my birthday to eat lots of cake and open pressies! :D Roll on Saturday!

Happy Shopping Gorgeous!

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment