Tuesday 12 May 2015

70's Vibin'


Morning Gorgeous!

Today we're channelling the 70's - breaking out of the skinnies and reaching for the flares! I ADORE the 70's vibe coming back into style, its super comfy and oh so chic! 



I chose this outfit for a days shopping with my parents in Derry - we were getting mum an outfit for a wedding. Or I was putting my stamp of approval on the one she had picked herself should I say!


This outfit was comfy but still uber stylish, perfect for a day of retail therapy! Needless to say I bought myself a few bits too - be rude not to right?



I paired the patterned flares with a crisp white cropped shirt which I tucked in and a gorgeous statement necklace - all from H&M. I'm a walking advert for H&M these days! I threw on my black lightweight duster to keep it quite structured and my tan chunky Penney's sandals - I put white socks on with the sandals as it was quite chilly out and it just added to the 70's vibe!



Trousers - H&M 
Shirt - H&M 
Necklace - H&M 
Duster Coat - Missguided - ANAIS CREPE DUSTER COAT BLACK
Sandals - Penney's
Socks - River Island 

I hope you enjoyed my take on the 70's! 

Happy Shopping!

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment