Saturday 5 September 2015

August Beauty Faves


Morning Gorgeous!

Today I'm sharing some of my August Beauty faves - there are so many amazing products out there now it's hard to know what to try. I always try things that I've read great reviews about or something I see in store or online that looks nice - it's a lot of trial and error really. I have bought plenty of stuff that I'll never use again but also have awesome new finds that I love.

Beauty products can be generally quite expensive so if you think you'd like to try something that is a little more expensive than you usually pay then make sure and look up reviews online, there is nothing worse than forking out your hard earned cash and finding the product you've bought doesn't work or doesn't suit your skin type. Troll the Internet for as much info as possible! Everything in this post are bargain buys also so I hope you find something that interests you for a great price!

So my August faves are:

1. Loreal Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation - 13 Rose Beige - €12.99
This is a dupe for the Estée Lauder double wear and I don't know about any of you but I have never found a foundation with the coverage like Double wear - until now!! Especially not for only €12.99! Honestly if you invest in anything this month then get this - it is the ultimate bargain.
Bought from Boots



2. Kate for Rimmel Lipstick - 43 Rossetto - €6.99
I am a sucker for a nude Lippy and this is a great one. I adore this shade so much and it has great last.
Bought from Boots



3. Wet n Wild lip liner - 712 Willow - €1.99
These pencils are fab, some great colours and this one is perfect with my Kate lippy and such a bargain.
Bought from Penneys



4. Catrice Cosmetics Kohl Kajal eye liner - 040 White
I think everyone should have a white or nude liner, I never wear black on my water line anymore as the white just opens the eyes and I love this one. It lasts for ages too. I can't remember the price of this but I know its very cheap.
Bought from Penneys



5. Catrice Cosmetics Matte Shadow - 790 I Wear My Plum Glasses At Night
I absolutely adore a Matte shadow and this is fab - this colour is perfect for day wear on its own all over the lid or at night with some darker tones blended in with some liquid liner. Lasts all day or night and doesn't crease. Again with this one I can't remember the price of this but Catrice have the most reasonably priced make up out there at the minute so I know it wasn't expensive.
Bought from Penneys




So that is my list - what is on yours?

Happy Shopping ;)
LL x


No comments:

Post a Comment