Tuesday 13 October 2015

A/W feels.



 
Morning Gorgeous

I am fully embracing the Autumn/Winter weather, it is most definitely my favourite time of the year. I just ADORE all things cosy! 

I have not done an outfit post in what feels like ages so here is a little quick post on this very Wintery outfit. I am so excited about Christmas this year, I am trying to figure out when it is acceptable to put my decorations up! Halloween needs to hurry up and be over!

So Mustard is my absolute favourite colour - if there is an item of clothing in Mustard then you bet your ass I'm going to buy it. I have always loved it and Autumn is the best time to break it out. The jeans are from River Island, I love them. They have the best jeans. 



The coat - Oh the coat! I walked into River Island to buy a present for my sister and I literally could not leave the shop without it. I fell in love instantly and had to have it! It is leather with some suede panelling and it is amazing! The fur lines right down to the bottom, its so luxurious!



Jumper - Penneys 
Shirt - H&M (Months ago)
Jeans - River Island - Molly
Boots - Penneys 
Coat - River Island - Cream leather-look faux fur trench coat


Happy Shopping!

LL x



No comments:

Post a Comment