Wednesday 21 October 2015

The Glorious Glasshouse



Morning Gorgeous!

So I figured I would write a wee review on our stay at The Glasshouse in Sligo, we stayed there 2 weeks ago for a girly night away and it was fab!

First - The Hotel

The hotel was gorgeous, very modern and beautifully decorated. Very quirky furniture which was cool! The rooms were nice - clean, spacious and most importantly had a full length mirror! (Don't even pretend that's not important to everyone!) 

We had afternoon tea in the hotel, it only cost €10 each which was a serious bargain considering the amount of food we got, it was insane and SO delicious! We decided to get some bubbly to really make the most of the day, it was fab! The few is also worth mentioning - looking right over the river, just so gorgeous!





We had a few drinks in the bar then as it was lashing out, they had jazz music playing upstairs and the place was really busy! It is a really nice hotel to just sit and have a drink in and the staff were all really nice. 
We chilled out in the room for a bit waiting for the rain to pass and figure out somewhere to go for dinner. The rain never stopped the whole day so we decided to just eat in the hotel for handiness. We were extremely glad we did as the food was DELICIOUS! They had a few parties on in the Restaurant so they couldn't take us but they let us sit in there and have bar food so it was great. We all enjoyed our meal - just really tasty food and I would definitely recommend it. 


And Now - The Oufits

Day
I wanted to be well dressed going down since we were going for Afternoon Tea nearly as soon as we arrived so I opted for heels.

I got these shoes in Dunnes Stores a few weeks ago, I think they were €40. I love them! I seen the black version of them on SoSueMe and was delighted to find these as they are very Valentino inspired!
The top I picked up in Penneys, I was drawn to it for the colour and thought the neckline was very cute. Something a little different!
I threw on the white jeans as a last hurrah for Summer! That's them packed away now until next year so I wanted to get one more run out of them! :P



Top - Penneys
Jeans - River Island
Shoes - Dunnes Stores


Night
I picked up this shirt in H&M, I love shirts. Love love love them with everything so once I found this I knew what kind of skirt I wanted and luckily I found it in New Look! It is a suede material with an a line style and I love it! Of course paired with my trusty Public Desire laceups! Sorry not sorry.



Shirt - H&M
Necklace - H&M
Skirt - New Look
Shoes - Public Desire


So that's it! 
I will be doing a post about my makeup routine soon as I have found lots of new products I like recently so any questions you want answered just ask and I will include it in the makeup post!

Happy Shopping

LL x


Here's some of my little adopted family, ain't they cute? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment