Friday 15 January 2016

Leather and Lace



Morning Gorgeous!

This post is all about the FABULOUS leather tassel skirt! I just adore tassels, I have so many pieces of clothing with tassels on them and I don't intend to stop buying them any time soon!

The skirt I got in H&M before Christmas, I was out shopping with 'Santa' to pick clothes for myself when I spotted this beauty. I can't remember the price exactly but I think it was only €24.99 which is such a bargain for such a fab skirt!

My boyfriend's birthday is 3 days after Christmas (I know, how inconvenient of him!) so every year I have to plan ahead for an outfit for that in my Christmas wardrobe. This year I knew I had the skirt but stupidly neglected to get a new top - I so many presents to buy I forgot to buy for myself! ;) 

Here's a photo of us because I'm a sentimental little bugger!

I had this lace crop top from before my holidays and only actually wore it once so threw that on and sure it was perfect, I loved this outfit, I felt fab!
Of course I paired it with my black Public Desire heels, again! :)


The sequin jacket I bought from Boohoo last year in the sale, I can't remember how much it was now but it was so cheap, it just adds a little bit of sparkle to any outfit and I adore it. It is kind of oversized so I always fold the sleeves up to give it more structure.

I can never get a good photo of my makeup before I go out as the lighting is always terrible but I went with a brown cut crease with a bit of smokey sparkle on the lid. I included the photos below as they are the best ones I could get! I used a mix of the Blank Canvas Master Palette and the Urban Decay Smokey Palette for the look. I went for a nude lip as per usual! Check out a previous post reviewing both palettes and the lipstick I am wearing below - Here



That's all folks!
Happy Shopping!

LL x


No comments:

Post a Comment