Tuesday 5 January 2016

Suede and Stripes



Morning Gorgeous!

I got so many questions about the dungaree dress I was wearing on Christmas day so I wanted to write a quick post on it!

I bought this back in November, I was just browsing Missguided's site when I found it and thought it was the perfect Christmas day outfit! So naturally I bought it there and then, it was really reasonable at €35. The best thing about Missguided too is that they regularly have discount codes for a few % off so if you're trying save a few dollas then sign up to them and you'll get an email with discount codes every so often. However do be careful as you'll want to buy something every time you get an email!!


The boots came from Penneys, I was 'just in for a look' as they say and I seen them, I was looking for something plain black with a chunky heel as my old ones need replaced. These were perfect and for only €23 sure where would ye be going without them!


I was looking for a striped high neck jumper for underneath but looked everywhere and could I find what I wanted?! I ended up settling for the black high neck jumper that I had bought a few weeks previous to that and it was lovely with the outfit but I had my heart set on the striped one! Well luckily for me I have a wonderful best friend who knows what I want even when I don't tell her and she bought me the perfect striped jumper for Christmas! I know, she's a gem! So that is what I teamed with the dress and I loved it, the whole outfit was super comfy for lazing all day and plenty of give in it for all the extra turkey... Yes I had seconds, don't judge!


Boots - Penneys - €23
Dungaree Dress - Missguided - €35
High Neck Jumper - New Look - €24.99

My makeup look for the day can be seen in my previous post reviewing some makeup bits, the makeup photos featured there are from Christmas day - check it out here.

Happy Shopping!

LL x



No comments:

Post a Comment