Saturday 18 July 2015

Holiday Haul!


Morning Gorgeous!

So after quite some time I went on a bit of a shopping spree on Friday! I reached breaking point and just splurged and it was so much fun and well overdue! We booked a holiday last week so I have been dying to buy holiday clothes so on Friday after work I took a nip into Penneys, H&M and New Look so here is what I bought. :)


H&M
I absolutely love H&M, everything is so cheap and they have some beautiful Summer bits, lots of patterns, suede and tassels! 

- Bikini - 
Top - €14.99, Bottoms - €9.99
This bikini is to die for - I tried it on last night and it is just FAB! Perfect shape and fits so well. The top is a little skimpy so might not be ideal for anyone with bigger boobs as it wouldn't cover very much thankfully I don't have that problem! :P
Love love love the pattern.




- Sleeveless Shirt -
€9.99
Love the pattern on this too, so Summery and for €9.99 sure how could you go wrong! 



- Dress - 
€12.99
This is just perfect for holidays, so cute and a lovely shape on. Perfect with some flats for the evening - really nice on.



- Layered Cami -
€14.99
I love monochrome and I am picturing this with white jeans and heels for a few evening drinks - so cute!



- Patterned Blouse - 
€14.99
I absolutely adore this blouse - it is so light but seriously what about that pattern?! Amazing! So in love with this! 




New Look
New Look had a massive sale on and I prefer to shop online with Sales as you can filter out all the clothes that are not in your size which is ideal. I do hate flicking through sale rails and finding every size but mine but there were some lovely Summer dresses reduced.

- Jumpsuit - 
€15.00 - Reduced from €24.99
I love this print - very boho! This is very cute on - really light material so perfect for holidays and a bargain at 15 bucks!



- Sandals -
€9.99
I have been looking for sandals for ages and have not been able to find the ones I want although I do need a simple pair for day time on holidays so I got these cuties.



Penneys
I didn't get as much as usual in Penneys as we did not have much time and I need LOADS of time in Penneys - my boyfriend hates when we go in there because we're there for hours!

- Beach Towel -
€8.00
Well you can't go on holidays without a new beach towel right?! AND this has flamingos on it so obviously I was going to buy it!



- Bikini -
€8.00
So I stupidly bought a smaller size in this as the size 8 top looked very big - well I was wrong! It is too small so I'll have to find something else but I really love the style of this so I'll be trying to get something similar. I think everyone needs a black bikini!



- Tee - 
€6.00
Love the print on this tee! Too cute.



- Body Brush -
€3.00
The legs need a good scrubbing to get them nice and smooth before I have to wear a bikini... in public.... in front of people.... oh god....


So apart from getting some white undies in Penneys also that is everything that is in my bags. My first holiday haul - I can probably guarantee there will be another one before we head off as we're not going until September (maybe time for 2 more!)

I hope you all enjoyed it! :)

Happy Shopping

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment