Sunday 5 July 2015

My Wish list - First Edition


Morning Gorgeous!


So ya'll know I am trying to stop shopping for a while, I've done nothing but complain about it since I started! Haha! I have so many clothes that I haven't even worn yet (don't tell anyone I said that!) so I am now getting wear out of everything which is definitely a plus. So I have been avoiding shops and sites as best I can so far but yesterday I decided to take a nosey online and around town - for my sins! I could have bought everything, so many beautiful things! 

So I decided to put together a wish list for some Summer inspo for ya'll, I narrowed it down to 2 items out of each place otherwise I would be typing into next week! I hope you enjoy!



- H&M -

How amazingly beautiful is this - so Egyptian and luxurious looking. I'm thinking black lace up heels and a leather jacket would look really fab with this. Stunning!






These just scream festival! The colour, the suede, the fringe! I love them, gorgeous with a little khaki playsuit at a festival. Beaut!


- River Island -
I am an absolute sucker for Paisley so I just fell in love with this as soon as I seen it! A bit pricey at €67 but really fab!



I adore Jumpsuits and Culottes so I just LOVE this style and the pattern on this one is amazing. Will definitely be investing when I start shopping again!





- New Look - 
There is something about this that I just love - I'm picturing white jeans and wedges with it. So cute for Summer!


I love this little bikini - I am really fussy with bikinis, I can never find the right one but I do love this little one! The pattern is uber cute and I love the shape of the top - very flattering.





So that is my very first wish list - no doubt there will be more posts like these as I have a list as long as my arm! What is on your wish list? 

Happy Shopping,
LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment