Sunday 12 July 2015

Peachy Keen



Morning Gorgeous!

Happy Sunday - I am having a bit of a lazy day today. I left the house to buy groceries and moisturiser and that is as exciting as it got! I am going to have a girly night and watch The Longest Ride tonight with my bestie - love those nights! :)

So we were invited to the evening do of a wedding on Friday and I ended up working until 9 so it was a bit of a rush job to get ready but we got there and had a fabulous night. So much fun and so nice to catch up with people I haven't seen in ages. 

Normally first thing I would do is go out and buy a new dress for something like this but my no shopping ban is still intact so I found this dress in the back of my wardrobe that I got at Christmas on sale in River Island and it still had the tags on so technically it was still new right?! Its really simple but very cute and perfect for an occasion like this. I loved the peach colour and the little gold pieces just gave it that more of a glam look!


I teamed it with a black and gold handbag, my trusty Public Desire lace ups and a black leather jacket to give it that edgy look. I kept my jewellery simple and wore a dainty layered necklace and midi bracelets and a few simple gold rings.

My makeup I kept relatively simple - nude/gold eyes and a cranberry lip with a good bit of highlighter. This is probably the only decent makeup photo I have because I forgot to get one with rushing out the door (featuring my lovely man friend)



Well that's all for today - a really quick little post! 

Happy Shopping!

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment